Middle School students can wear spirit wear shirts with dress code bottoms every day and elementary students can wear spirit wear shirts on Fridays!
Clothing will be shipped directly to your home within five days of purchase. Please note that this is an outside vendor and any concerns with orders (sizing, returns, etc.) need to be handled through this local neighborhood vendor, located at:
Impact We Print
6500 E. Stapleton South, Unit K
Open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The turnaround time from date of purchase is approximately three days. You will receive notification via email when your order is ready. Please also look in your spam folders to check for that delivery email!
Thank you for supporting our school!
If you have any questions, we are here to help! Please contact the PTA spirit wear chair at email@example.com. All spirit wear proceeds will continue to go to the Bill Roberts PTA. If your family needs financial help with school uniforms or spirit wear, please email June Jose.
Uniform Dress Code Shirts
Solid colors only: light blue, black, white, burgundy/maroon, grey or navy
- Collared shirts, Solid colors only, NO patterns including plaid
- Polo or button down shirt
- Must be worn under sweaters, vests, jackets
- Size appropriate not too tight or too loose (No tight shirts or cleavage)
- Sweaters need to be a solid color
- Middle School students may wear Spirit Wear shirts from the Bill Roberts Spirit Wear collection available at the online store
Uniform Dress Code Bottoms
Solid colors only: black, navy, grey or khaki
- No cargo pants/shorts
- No sagging
- No patterns including plaid
- No jean/denim material of any color
- Pants cannot have pocket style of jeans or cargo pants
- Tights and leggings can be worn underneath skirts or dresses
- No tight pants (including yoga pants), skinny cut pants or jeggings
- Size appropriate – not too tight or too loose
Solid colors: black, navy or khaki
- Tights and leggings may be worn
- No shorter than 3″ above knee or above the finger tips
- Closed toe
- No sandals or flip-flops
- Boots ok
- No slippers (soft soles)
Solid colors: black, navy, khaki, grey, burgundy/maroon
- Students are permitted to wear jackets and/or sweatshirts outside as weather permits.
- Students must put items in lockers when they are inside the building.
Store of your Choice
Parents can buy the uniform/dress code pieces at a store of their choice as long as it meets the requirements of the uniform/dress code. Uniform dress code clothing can be found at AmazonSmile.com and French Toast, which include a donation to our school, as well as Lands End, WalMart, JC Penney’s, Old Navy, and the Gap, among other stores.