Back to School in a Pandemic
COMPLETE A DPS DAILY HEALTH SCREEN ON YOUR STUDENT(S)
See this LINK for instructions on student daily health screens.
PLEASE REPORT A POSITIVE COVID TEST
All positive cases must be reported including students and staff who are learning or working remotely.
Case Reporting Hotline: 720-426-9999
Click the links below and thoroughly read the documents that explain how we can safely return all of our kids to school and minimize the spread of the coronavirus.
Late Arrival/Early Sign Out
If your student arrives after the bell, please complete this form and have your student enter through the main door.
If you need to check your student out early from school please complete this form and let the front office know when you are outside.
**This form can also be found on the BR website under Parent Resources**
Strong Minds Need Strong Bodies
At Bill Roberts we are committed to both the mental and physical growth and well being of our students.We have incredibly dedicated staff and parent volunteers who earn grants and develop innovative programs to bring movement and nutrition-based programs to our school.
Innovative Partnership Programs
- A unique garden curriculum that teaches science and healthy eating.
- The 100 Mile Running Club
- A repeat award-winning school in the Fuel Up to Play 60 program
- Middle School “Grab and Go” breakfast, sponsored in part by Western Dairy Association
- A program with RMC Health and Anschutz Health and Wellness to run a field day station as well as train kids and paras on “playing with intention” at recess
- Physical Education/Dance for all grades
- Middle School Sports
- School Garden
- 100 Mile Run club
- Middle School “Grab and Go” Breakfast
- Girls on the Run
- Scratch Kitchen and Free Breakfast
- Kids Heart Challenge with the American Cancer Society
- Food Pantry
- Family Fun Run
- Field Day
If you would like to be involved in any of our school’s Health and Wellness initiatives, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.