The Bill Roberts Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is our school’s local chapter of the Colorado PTA, a non-profit volunteer organization that strives to facilitate opportunities for parents to be engaged in their children’s school. The PTA is run by parent volunteers who donate their time to ensure that Bill Roberts students receive an excellent education. Our PTA supports our school’s community culture by organizing several fundraisers throughout the year such as Book It Bobcats, Fun Run, 100 Mile Run Club, Dances, Auction, Staff Appreciation, Carnival and so much more! Like other top-ranked schools, PTA is committed to raise $160,000 per school year to supplement any deficits in public funding, making our school the best it can be.
How you can be involved
- Sign up to volunteer for a committee or event – there are many opportunities to volunteer both at home and at school for a wide range of time commitments.
- Attend the monthly PTA meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, alternating between 8:30AM and 6:30PM (see below for the 2021-2022 meeting schedule). Childcare is provided.
- September 8, 2021 @ 6:30PM – September Meeting Minutes
- October 13, 2021 @ 8:30AM
- November 10, 2021 @ 6:30PM
- December 8, 2021 @ 8:30AM
- January 12, 2022 @ 6:30PM
- February 9, 2022 @ 8:30AM
- March 9, 2022 @ 6:30PM
- April 13, 2022 @ 8:30AM
- May 11, 2022 @ 6:30PM
- Sign up to receive the PTA weekly email newsletter Thursday Notes
- Join the PTA by signing up at: Membership!
Meetings and Minutes
PTA meetings are held at 6pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month with the exception of December. Everyone is welcome, there is no need to be on a committee and childcare is provided! You can review the Meeting Minutes after each meeting in the links below for more information:
PTA Board & Committee Chairs 2021-22
Volunteer to help – we need you! So many of the events that make Bill Roberts special only happen because of parent volunteers like those listed below. Any amount of time or talent you can give makes a huge difference for our children’s school!
|Vice President||Erin Boulwareemail@example.com|
|BookIt Bobcats||Aarin McKeel|
|Elementary Tours||Aarin McKeelfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Family Outreach||Susanna Kantor|
|Fun Run||Cheryl Learnedemail@example.com|
|Greet & Give||Alix Shaerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Library Support||Leah Weiheemail@example.com|
|Middle School Advisory||Sarah Bartlesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|New Family Welcoming||Aarin McKeelemail@example.com|
|Original Works||Laura Judd-Glossyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Room Parent Coordinator||Ashley Kernstockemail@example.com|
|Social Media/Communications||Taylor Norvellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Spirit Wear||Allison Boydemail@example.com|
|Staff Support||Erin Boulwarefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Third Party Fundraisers||Rachel Rosenbergemail@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Wendy Largeyfirstname.lastname@example.org|