BILL ROBERTS PTA
The Bill Roberts PTA is run by parent volunteers who donate their time to ensure that Bill Roberts students receive an excellent education. Our PTA supports our school’s community culture by organizing fundraisers throughout the year. Visit the About page to learn more about the Bill Roberts PTA.
We are so excited you are a part of the Bill Roberts School Community! See below to learn how you can get involved, support our amazing school, and find information about PTA events.
ABOUT: Learn about the Bill Roberts PTA, view the PTA meeting schedule and minutes, and see the list of PTA board members and committee chairpeople.
SUPPORT: We need your help to keep Bill Roberts amazing!
- VOLUNTEER: There are many opportunities to volunteer both at home and at school for a wide range of time commitments.
- PTA Meetings: Attend the monthly PTA meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, at 6:30PM in the school library. Visit the About page to see the meeting schedule and view the meeting minutes. Childcare is provided for evening meetings.
- PTA Membership: Join us! Sign up at Membership
- Thursday Notes: Sign up to receive the PTA weekly email newsletter Thursday Notes
- DONATE: The Bill Roberts PTA encourages every family to make a direct financial contribution to the school. No contribution is too small and certainly none is too large.
- SPONSORSHIP: Become a sponsor of our amazing school. View Sponsorship for more information.
- OTHER EASY WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE: Teacher wish lists and fundraising partnerships.
- Auction: The annual auction is the PTA’s biggest fundraiser.
- Book-It Bobcats: The Bill Roberts Summer Reading Program
- Carnival: The school carnival is a fun event the school community looks forward to each spring.
- Fun Run: The annual Fun Run is great for the whole family and takes place in the fall.
SPIRITWEAR: Check out all the cool Bill Roberts gear!