The Bill Roberts Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is our school’s local chapter of the Colorado PTA, a non-profit volunteer organization that strives to facilitate opportunities for parents to be engaged in their children’s school. The PTA is run by parent volunteers who donate their time to ensure that Bill Roberts students receive an excellent education. Our PTA supports our school’s community culture by organizing several fundraisers throughout the year such as Book It Bobcats, Fun Run, Dances, Auction, Staff Appreciation, Carnival and so much more! Like other top-ranked schools, PTA is committed to raise $160,000 per school year to supplement any deficits in public funding, making our school the best it can be.
How you can be involved and SUPPORT Bill Roberts
- VOLUNTEER: There are many opportunities to volunteer both at home and at school for a wide range of time commitments.
- MEETINGS AND MINUTES: Attend the monthly PTA meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, at 6:30PM in the school library (see below for the 2022-2023 meeting schedule). Childcare is provided for evening meetings. You can review the meeting minutes after each meeting, click the links below.
- NEWSLETTER: Sign up to receive the PTA weekly email newsletter Thursday Notes
- JOIN US: Join the PTA by signing up at: Membership
- SPONSOR: Become a sponsor of our amazing school. More information: Sponsorship
PTA Board & Committee Chairs 2022-2023
Volunteer to help – we need you! So many of the events that make Bill Roberts special only happen because of parent volunteers like those listed below. Any amount of time or talent you can give makes a huge difference for our children’s school!
|Vice President||Suzi Williamsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arts Support||Alex Foster|
|BookIt Bobcats||Lara Hussainemail@example.com|
|Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion||Sakari Graves|
Kristina Riley Matkins
|Elementary Tours||Katie Wiktorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Family Outreach||Sara Giordanaemail@example.com|
|Fun Run||Alex Foster|
|Golf Tournament||Ashley Kernstockfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Library Support||Lisa Lajimodiere|
|Middle School Advisory||Sarah Bartlesemail@example.com|
|New Family Welcoming||Suzi Williamsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Original Works||Laura Judd-Glossyemail@example.com|
|Room Parent Coordinator||Sarah Marwitzfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Safety & Security||Katie Asheremail@example.com|
|Social Media/Communications||Taylor Norvellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Spirit Wear||Allison Boydemail@example.com|
|Staff Support||Erin Boulwarefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Third Party Fundraisers||Rachel Rosenbergemail@example.com|
|Thursday Notes Editor||Rebecca Dipirrofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Wendy Largeyemail@example.com|